7.20.2011

The Bachelorette and a Monogram

Ok so this post isn't really about The Bachelorette....although I just love the romantic mess on that show....
I was just watching it while I was doing this craft
Here's what I'm workin with

Slap some Mod Podge on that bad boy and stick on some moss

I had planned to put moss on the edges too, but I got lazy so I just painted them this green color. In hindsight, the painting should have been done first. Oh well.

And that's pretty much it! I put it on my mantle.

I had intentions of hanging it from that mirror, but 
A) I don't like any of the ribbon I have right now, and
B) This was easier :)

And yes, that's a speaker on the left side....and blankets on the bottom ledge...
This is real life people...not a model home.

That's it!
Now I'm off for a nap....anyone else just super exhausted???

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but I was disappointed with who she let go this week. He was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your K turned out really cute. And there's a towel on the middle of my living room floor because I haven't picked it up from working out this morning. Real life is good (someone should tell Ashley that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally appreciate 'real life' pictures on blogs... I cannot live up to the pictures on fancy-shmancy websites!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come back soon... and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...