7.18.2011

Circle Of Life

I have to share what violent action I saw out my window yesterday
Out of nowhere this hawk lands in my driveway and crushes the life out of this bird
Just stomping on the thing
It was gross and sad and yet oddly fascinating
It lasted about a minute, then the hawk flew the bird to my neighbor's chimney cap where it continued killing it's lunch
Good thing I keep my camera handy and ready at all times :)

There ya have it folks...the circle of life

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We have 2 pigeons that have taken up reaidence somewhere in the neighborhood, please send your hawk out so he can take care of them for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...