7.24.2011

Guest Posting!!!

That's right people....today I am guest posting for Kelsey at


Tattered and Inked

EEEK!!!!
I'm so thrilled!!

I'm doing a super easy, quick, versatile, fun tutorial over on her blog
Here's a sneak peak of the fabric I'm using :)


Isn't it lovely??
So if you want to see what I made with this, head over to Tattered and Inked and check it out!
And give Kelsey some blog lovin while you're there, she's adorable!

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out. Where were you with this idea when I had to wear a badge every day? It's OK - I survived! This was really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...