3.19.2012

A Short Break...

I taking this week off. Sad, I know.

I have a project for my mother-in-law that I have to devote some time to this week.
I also didn't get squat done this past weekend. I just didn't have enough hours...you know the feeling right?

But don't you worry...I have next to no plans this next weekend and I will have tons of time to spend on my blog.

And I guess you never know, maybe I'll post something later this week :)

Don't leave me, my friends, I will return!!

AND I have to share something fantastic with you!!! Do you read Remodelaholic?? Well Cassity and Justin featured my bathroom remodel!! How exciting is that?!?! Woot! Go check it out!

Love all your support! Hope you all have a great week!

Signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...